The Medical Case Management division of FCS Administrators, Inc.
Case Management Options, a division of FCS, provides expert medical case services with our staff-certified medical case managers (“RNs”). Case management is an excellent tool to mitigate claim costs, return injured employees back to work, and monitor medical treatment.
Case Management Options’ in-house case managers offer the following services:
- Initial contact with claimant within 24 hours of an injury occurrence
- Interface with medical provider, employer, and injured employee for injury cases involving lost work time, head trauma, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Telephonic medical case management for prolonged or seriously injured employees
- Light duty return-to-work strategies
- Adherence to the Medical Treatment Guidelines
- Prescription drug approval and monitoring
- Negotiated reduced fees for durable medical equipment
- Emergency room treatment interface for any serious injury
- Claimant advocacy
- On-site Medical case management